Product name : Whey Protein / Lactalbumin Extract Powder CAS NO : 9013-90-5 Appearance : white powder Specification : 99% Mesh size : 80 Mesh Grade : food Grade Test Method : HPLC Storage : in a cool dry place and keep away from strong light and heat.
ITEMS STANDARDS Appearance Light yellow to White powder Odor Conforms to the standard Total Nitrogen (%) 3.7- 4.7 NaCl (%) 35- 45 Moisture(105°C, 2h, %) ≤ 5 Arsenic (As) ≤ 2 mg/kg Lead (Pb) ≤ 3 mg/kg Mercury (Hg) ≤ 1 mg/kg Heavy metals ≤ 10 mg/kg 3-Chloro-1,2-propanediol ≤ 0.02 mg/kg Total plate count (cfu/g) ≤ 5,000 Yeast & mould ≤ 100 E. coli/ 5g Negative Salmonella spp./ 10g Negative
1. Fast-digesting protein the body can use to build and rebuild muscle tissue.
2. Whey Protein Powder contains Red Orange Complex® (ROC), which was shown in clinical studies to combat increased free radical damage brought on by physical activity.
3.ROC was shown in a clinical study on professional athletes to increase antioxidant levels.
4. High in branch-chain amino acids that provide energy to working muscles.
5. Contains a nutritious blend of ingredients and Red Orange Complex (ROC), which helps reduce physical stress.
6. Restore, repair, and build muscle immediately after exercise.
7. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
8.Delivers an awesome 25 to 26 grams of whey protein in each serving.
9. Beneficial nutrients included.
10.Helps maintain antioxidant levels in the body.
11.May help improve body composition when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
12.Contains L-glutamine, which may prevent a decline in immune function due to overtraining.
13. Excellent source of vitamin C.
14. Good source of calcium to support strong bones.