Address:D404 No.69 Jinye Road, Xi'an High Tech Zone, Xi'an 710077, Shaanxi, China
Health food signs and approval numbers of health foods
1. The sign of health food and the approval number of health food should be placed side by side or in the upper left of the main display panel of health food.
2. The approval number of health food is divided into two lines, the upper one is the approval number of health food, the lower one is the approval of the Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China or the approval of the State Food and Drug Administration (General Administration). In principle, the approval authority of the latest valid approval of health food shall prevail.
Name of health food
1, the name of health food should be consistent with the contents of registration or filing.
2. The name of health food should be marked in the obvious position of the "main display panel" of the smallest sales package. It should be correct, clear, eye-catching, and larger than the text of other contents.
3. According to the relevant requirements of the Notice of the General Administration on the Naming of Health Food (No. 43, 2016), since May 1, 2016, the names of health food shall not contain the relevant words expressing the functions of the products, including the approved documents of 27 specific health functions, such as enhancing immunity, assisting in reducing blood lipid, etc. Word.
Name and address of health food applicant
1. The name and address of the applicant for health food should, in principle, be consistent with the corresponding contents of the health food approval certificate, business license, health food production license and product label instructions.
2. For the change of the name or address of the applicant for health food, if the enterprise can provide the certificate of the change of the industrial and commercial department and the certificate of the application for the change submitted to the State Food and Drug Administration, it is not recognized as inconsistent in principle.
3. For the change of the name or address of the applicant for health food, if the enterprise can provide the certificate of change by the industrial and commercial department, and can provide the certificate that the application for change can not be processed due to objective reasons, it is not recognized as inconsistent in principle.
4. If the address of the applicant for health food has not changed substantially because the enterprise has issued a new version of the business license, only the administrative information of "XX province", "XX city", "XX County (district)" and other administrative areas has been added or "XX county" has been changed to "XX district", the applicant for health food should not be deemed inconsistent in principle, but the applicant for health food should be required to comply with the requirements as soon as possible. Handle changes.
Net content and solid content
1. Net content should be marked on the lower right of "Main Display Page" and should be parallel to the bottom line of "Main Display Page".
2. Liquid food: volume. The units are: milliliters, liters, or ml, L; solid and semi-solid foods: quality. The units are: grams, kilograms, or G, Kg.
3. When the health food in the same sales package is separated into containers or packed in separate forms, the net content of the health food in the container shall be marked on the package of the smallest container. At the same time, the net content of health food sold in packages should be marked as the minimum number of containers multiplied by the net content of health food in the (*) minimum container, or the number of independent health food multiplied by the net content of health food in a single form.
Major raw materials, effective ingredients or marked ingredients and their contents, health care functions, suitable population, edible methods, edible quantity, specifications, shelf life and storage methods
It should be in accordance with the contents specified in the Health Food Approval Certificate issued by the Ministry of Health or the State Food and Drug Administration (General Administration).
1. If the "Certificate of Approval of Health Food" and its appendix specify the unfit population, it shall be consistent with the contents specified.
2. If the Certificate of Approval of Health Food and its annexes do not specify the unfit population, the unfit population shall not be marked in principle.
3. Health food containing Polygonum multiflorum Thunb (raw Polygonum multiflorum thunb, processed Polygonum multiflorum thunb) should be added to the label of "liver dysfunction, family history of liver disease".
4, "inappropriate crowd" font should be slightly larger than "suitable crowd" content.
Matters needing attention
1. It shall be in accordance with the contents specified in the Certificate of Approval for Health Food issued by the Ministry of Health or the State Food and Drug Administration (General Administration).
2, it should be noted that "this product can not replace drugs".
3. For the health food containing Polygonum multiflorum (raw Polygonum multiflorum and processed Polygonum multiflorum), the notice should be added in the label marking: "This product contains Polygonum multiflorum, should not be taken in excess for a long time, avoid using with hepatotoxic drugs at the same time, pay attention to monitoring liver function".
Standard of execution
1, the outer packing should be marked with the standard code and number. The implementation standard should be labeled "information layout", with the heading "executive standard".
2, you can not mark the date.
1, the date is marked as year - month - day, such as 20 - 17 - 0 - 6 - 0.
2. Production date and shelf-life should be marked on the "information page" after "food method" and titled "production date" and "shelf-life".
Name and address of health food manufacturers
1. The names and addresses of the enterprises that manufacture, distribute and pack health food, and the names and addresses of the domestic importers or distributors of health food imports must be the same as those registered according to law. The name of the country of origin, the name of the region (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and the name of the domestic importer or distributor of the health food must be marked.
2. The entrusted health food must be marked with "entrusted XXXX production" and the address of the entrusted production enterprise on the product packaging label and instructions.
Requirements for marking methods
Health food labeling shall not be separated from packaging containers, and the attached product instructions shall be placed in the outer packaging of the product. The characters, graphics and symbols of health food labels and product instructions are clear, eye-catching and intuitive, and easy to identify and read. Standardized Chinese characters as the main characters can be used in Pinyin, minority languages or foreign languages at the same time, but must have a direct correspondence with the contents of Chinese characters, and write correctly. The Chinese phonetic alphabet or foreign language used shall not be greater than the corresponding Chinese characters.
The unit of measurement must be measured by the national legal unit of measurement.
If you want to know more about products, please click
Source of article: Vitafoods