Address:D404 No.69 Jinye Road, Xi'an High Tech Zone, Xi'an 710077, Shaanxi, China
Quercus platyphylla is an important ornamental tree species in China. It is graceful and has high ornamental value in stems, leaves and flowers, especially in late autumn.It is colorful, beautiful and spectacular after frost. Its fruit is unique and its ripe fruit is bright red and brilliant.
The main component is Fisetin —— came into widespread use
Cotinus coggygria Scop.
Yellow acicular crystallization
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
1. Fisetin, which also has anti-inflammatory properties and maintains levels of glutathione, a major cellular antioxidant that plays a key role in protecting against different types of stress in cells,
2. Fisetin has not yet been tested in humans. But Maher’s findings suggest that the compound may be able to slow down the progression of Huntington’s disease in humans and improve the quality of life for those who have it.
3. Fisetin can prostaglandin inhibition: Fisetin inhibits the formation of prostatic cords in 3T3 mice with variant transformation of methylcholanthrone, and half of the effective inhibitory concentration (ID50) is 42.0UM.
4. Fisetin can Enzyme inhibition: Fisetin has an inhibitory effect on the total sugar reductase of the ocular lens of rats, and half of the effective inhibitory concentration is 10-6m
5. Fisetin can Antispasmodic: Fisetin's antispasmodic effect of antispasmodic action against acetylcholine was 166% of that of papaverine in mice intestinal specimens.
6. A team of Japanese and American researchers have shown in animal studies that the Fisetin found in vegetables and fruits helps memory.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.