Address:D404 No.69 Jinye Road, Xi'an High Tech Zone, Xi'an 710077, Shaanxi, China
English name: Fennel Extract Powder
Botanical name: Fructus Foeniculi.
Part of Plant Used: Seed
Appearance: Brown Yellow fine powder.
Product specification: 4:1 10:1 20:1
CAS Number: 84455-29-8
Detection method: TLC
Expiration date: 2 years
Pass the test of TLC
Fennel Extract Powder
Part of Plant Used
Brown Yellow fine powder
4:1 10:1 20:1
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Moulds
Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
Country of origin
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) is a plant species in the genus Foeniculum. It is a member of the family Apiaceae (formerly the Umbelliferae). It is a hardy, perennial, umbelliferous herb, with yellow flowers and feathery leaves. It is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean but has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially on dry soils near the sea-coast and on riverbanks. It is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb with culinary and medicinal uses and, along with the similar-tasting anise, is one of the primary ingredients of absinthe. Florence fennel or finocchio is a selection with a swollen, bulb-like stem base that is used as a vegetable. Fennel contains anethole, which can explain some of its medical effects: it, or its polymers, act as phytoestrogens. Fennel is widely employed as a carminative, both in humans and in veterinary medicine, to treat flatulence by encouraging the expulsion of intestinal gas. Anethole is responsible for the carminative action.
1. As an appetite suppressant and to treat stomach problems.
2. Fennel has been employed for the treatment of gastroenteritis and indigestion, to prevent gas, dissolve fat, and stimulate lactation.
3. Fennel is said to possess estrogenic properties and may have a positive effect on menopause and PMS.
4. It can improve eyesight. It is often used in tonics to clear cloudy eyes. Extracts of fennel seed have been shown to have a potential use in the treatment of glaucoma.
5. Fennel can be used as a diuretic and it can be an effective diuretic and a potential drug for treatment of hypertension.
6. Fennel is a galactogogue, improving the milk supply of a breastfeeding mother. Fennel is a source of phytoestrogens, which promote growth of breast tissue.
7. Fennel is very useful for chronic coughs treatment.
Our company have several related certification to ensure our product quality, including Kosher, Halal,Organic Eco Cert and ISO9001.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Vitafoods In ASIA.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Vitafoods In Europe.
Xi’an Green Source Co.,Ltd Attended Chemical Pharmaceutical Ingredient In Shanghai from 2010 to 2018.